Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Unit 8 Reflection

This unit was about evolution. I  learned about the constant change in species which are due to evolution and natural selection. I also learned about Artifical Selection and that people breed animals because they want them to have favorable genes. Also, in this unit, there was the bird beak lab and I had difficulty collecting food because I had a spoon-shaped like a beak. In the Hunger Games Lab, I lost every round because I was slow in collecting the corks. From this lab, I learned why natural selection favors organisms that are better adapted to their environment. I want to learn about the different types of selection more. I still want to know why the population is evolving so fast? I wonder about why is earth rapidly changing? I have not been any more assertive since watching the video. I still need to work on trying to be more assertive in my life.

http://pranayjalanbio.blogspot.com/2016/03/unit-8-reflection.html

No comments:

Post a Comment