Monday, May 9, 2016

20 time Individual Reflection

I challenged myself by trying to figure out how the electric motor works and the environmental benefits of electric cars. I chose to research electric cars because they are my interest and I like to sit inside them. My goal was to learn more about electric cars and their range and qualify for the TED Talk. I was focused on helping others because I wanted to help the environment.  My plan to achieve my goal was to research the different electric car-making companies. I collected a lot of information from the environmental groups about electric car and their impact on the environment. I also researched about electrical power plants because they pollute the environment which is a problem to be solved. My project went well because I was researching a lot and learned about electric cars. My project will be life long because we will have new electric cars in the future.  I want to learn more about how to reduce the price of electric cars and make them more environmentally friendly.  I learned that electric cars are very expensive and how they affect the environment.  Next time if I do this project again I would study diiferent interests like planes, or boats and their environmental impact. I would like to continue this challenge because electric cars are my interest and I want to learn more about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment