Sunday, October 18, 2015

Unit 3 Reflection

This unit was about the story of the cell, the parts of the cell  and the different processes such as photosynthesis and cellular respiration that go on in the cell. It was also about the different kinds of eukaryotes and prokaryotes. 

My strengths in this unit was understanding photosynthesis and cellular respiration.  It is easier for me to follow processes. My weakness in this unit was remembering all the different parts of the cell
and their functions. Remembering is hard for me. A way for me to better understand is watching video and pausing it to get all of the information down. Watching video multiple of times would help me understand the material more. I am a better student because I know how to approach difficult material. I want to learn more on different parts of the cell. I wonder about what else can the cell do. For the test I can go over the notebook and check for concepts that I don't understand. I would also go over the vodcast and CFU

1 comment:

  1. Everything is really straight forward. You could add more info, in general, since this is pretty short. You could add what else confused you and what you understood fairly well. Remembering things is also hard for me. To help you remember things, depending on what kind of learner you are, you should do whatever helps you remember things the easiest, whether it's drawing diagrams/pictures, or re-watching the vodcasts.
    -Kimi Uenaka

    ReplyDelete